You’re working in an environment where you’re helping people everyday, you’re working with amazing people, and not only that, you’re having fun in a great culture.
My biggest takeaway from my time at DaVita so far, especially the Redwoods Program, is the extent that it pushes you to learn about yourself both personally and professionally.
It was the first organization I worked at where the mission and values weren’t just things on the wall.
Within 48 hours of learning about DaVita I was already down here for an interview, so it was that quick of a decision.
What I really loved about DaVita was the opportunity to continue to enhance my consulting skills, but to do it in a company that really cared about its patients and had a social mission as well as a business purpose.
Not only is DaVita a Fortune 200 company, but the 40 awards we’ve won in 2016 prove that it is a great place to work…
- Recognized as the most innovative company on Fortune Magazine’s World’s Most Admired Companies’ 2016 ranking of health care facilities.
- Training Magazine’s “Top 125″ ranked #1 national health care service provider for its employee training programs
- Ranked by WORLDBLU among Most Democratic Workplaces 2008-2015
- Top 100 Military Friendly Employers for 2008-2016 (of more than 5,000 companies) according to G.I. Jobs
- DaVita has been recognized by Newsweek Green Rankings every year since 2009.